We can’t wait to see you! While we are only able to operate Aerial Adventure at this time, we look forward to opening the Zipline course as restrictions loosen up. As always, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority and we are implementing some new policies and procedures that we want you to know about before your visit. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these adjustments so you and your group arrive prepared.
Policies and procedures
- All staff and guests are required to wear face masks or coverings
- We will be limiting the number of tours offered in order to maintain social distancing
- We are frequently sanitizing our common spaces and restrooms
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for all guests in multiple locations
- We will be rotating gear and equipment so that all gear has adequate time to be disinfected
- All staff and participants should wash their hands regularly and thoroughly before and after activities
- Staff will stay home if they are not feeling well or experiencing any symptoms of illness
- Reservations are highly suggested for all guests as we are limiting our trip times and participant numbers
- All participants are required to sign an electronic waiver to participate. You will receive a link to sign the waiver in your email confirmation. We can also text you a link or you can visit our website or Facebook page to access the waiver link
- Leave ALL personal items in your vehicle. We are unable to hold on to any personal items at this time
- Be prepared to sanitize your car keys if you’d like us to hold them for you
We request that all participants adhere to social distancing while on property and course, maintaining a 6ft distance apart from others. If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please stay home, we’ll be here when you feel better!